What is Ferinject?
How is Intravenous Ferinject administered?
Evidence for Ferinject
Cost of Ferinject Infusion
Initial Intravenous Assessment $120 (30 minutes)
Follow-up Intravenous Consultation or Review $80 per 15 minutes
(minimum charge $80) if needed
Intravenous Ferinject Infusion from $260 for 500mg.
Some people qualify for subsidised cost of Ferinject from Government after meeting criteria cost will be $90
Telephone Consultation $25 per 5 minutes
(minimum charge $25)
(as recommended by doctor) Price on application
Other cost as per clinic charges
To receive Intravenous Ferinject at this practice you will need to follow some steps
If not already registered.
- Read information related to the practice to ensure we are right for you
- Fill in the electronic registration form and submit
- Fill in the electronic health questionnaire and submit
- Fill in the Portal Consent form if you wish to use the Patient Portal. Upload to us below
- Provide Evidence of Identity and Eligibility to us. Uploading a copy of passport with appropriate visa documents or alternatively birth certificate with appropriate photo ID
- Pay the non refundable registration fee on line to our ASB account. $10 for electronic form or $20 for paper form
Forms and Document Submission
Picture and PDF formats only. Files will be resized.